Re: SHSI Digest Number 1564

  • Satyajit Gupta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2013
      Hi,

      There's a meet-up of SHSI members in Delhi planned for July 28 (Sunday) at
      about 6.15 pm. The venue is Sumalji's residence - DB 101, Block 4A, Hudco
      Place, Andrewsganj. We want to 'put some faces to the names'!!!

      Look forward to seeing you all there!

      Kind regards,

      Satyajit

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
        Dear Holmesians,
        We at SHSI Delhi are trying to meet informally at DB-101, Hudco Place Extension,Andrewsganj, New Delhi-110046. There is no structured agenda behind the meeting and it will be a gathering to know each other better. There may be some discussions on the Canon as well!Please confirm your attendance here!
        https://www.facebook.com/events/394030064035911/
        or here at SHSI Group at Yahoo!
        Regards and looking forward to meet you on Sunday!