SH in J --> Brazil

  • VM
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 12, 2013
      Dear All

      Unusual news.

      Grupo Editorial Autêntica - Vertigo has signed a deal with HarperCollins to translate Sherlock Holmes in Japan to Portuguese and acquired the rights of the book for Brazil.

      Certainly baffling, as far as I am concerned. I thought I would share this little snippet of news for whatever its worth.

      Regards
      Vasudev Murthy

      Sherlock Holmes in Japan, HarperCollins,
      What the Raags told me,
      Rupa
      Effective Proposal Writing
      , Sage
      The Time Merchants and other strange tales
      , LiFi

    • RICHARD GILLMAN
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 12, 2013
        Bravo! Great news!

        Dick Gillman

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 12, 2013
          How awesome is that!! Congratulations!
          Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

          From: VM <vmurthy2@...>
          Sender: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
          Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 18:56:16 +0800 (SGT)
          To: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...<SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...>
          ReplyTo: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...

          Dear All

          Unusual news.

          Grupo Editorial Autêntica - Vertigo has signed a deal with HarperCollins to translate Sherlock Holmes in Japan to Portuguese and acquired the rights of the book for Brazil.

          Certainly baffling, as far as I am concerned. I thought I would share this little snippet of news for whatever its worth.

          Regards
          Vasudev Murthy

          Sherlock Holmes in Japan, HarperCollins,
          What the Raags told me,
          Rupa
          Effective Proposal Writing
          , Sage
          The Time Merchants and other strange tales
          , LiFi

        • Prajakta Hebbar
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 12, 2013
            Wow! Great news!