6thJan Capricorns

  • KUMAR BHATIA
    Message 1 of 1 , 6 Jan 10:35 am
      Dear Binand , and fellow Shelockians .
      I thought so too , but well , generalisations are what they are , generalisations .
      And it was the "Capricorns born on January 6 are different from most Capricorn natives..."
      heading , that really attracted me .
      Kumar Bhatia

      On Monday, 6 January 2014, Binand Sethumadhavan wrote:

      On 6 January 2014 18:12, KUMAR BHATIA <kumarbhatiashsi@...> wrote:
      Capricorns born on January 6 are different from most Capricorn natives — they are uninhibited, socially and personally. They express their nature through action. They refuse to be bound by conventional rules, though they have a sense of decorum that lets them be rebellious in the most courteous way. Though charming, they make their own rules. - See more at: http://sherlockology.tumblr.com/post/15392994813/

      This is somewhat ironic, as Sherlock Holmes consistently eschewed pseudosciences and superstition in favour of rational and scientific reasoning. :-)