odd reviews

  • Tim Symonds
    Message 1 of 3 , 13 Jan 11:48 am

      I've seen some unusual reviews but this one is hard to beat - it seems my novel Sherlock Holmes And The Case of the Bulgarian Codex has been slotted into a Braun shaver ad -  for example:

      'When Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Bulgarian Codex got launched in the market, we happened to notice that the product comes with claims which are too good to be true or to believe. This motivated us to test Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Bulgarian Codex to see if it comes at par with the claims it makes. And, we have posted our test results for our users to review.

      Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Bulgarian Codex require you everything you need to create your own dream life. If you want full satisfaction, you need high quality Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Bulgarian Codex
      This is very easy to use even for a beginner, who lack the skill of an experienced user. It helps you to create outstanding professional result, and thereby you can impress your colleagues.'

      There's a lot more at -

      http://wool-carf.com/black-friday-sherlock-holmes-and-the-case-of-the-bulgarian-codex-price/

      Message 2 of 3 , 13 Jan 11:55 am
        Good heavens!!

        Jayantika Ganguly
        General Secretary & Editor
        Sherlock Holmes Society of India

        Message 3 of 3 , 15 Jan 12:22 am

          If I was a West End theatre production I'd snip out the right bits to put on the placard outside the front doors - such as 'Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Bulgarian Codex require you everything you need to create your own dream life'!

          From: tim.symonds@...
          Subject: odd reviews
          Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 19:48:02 +0000

[...]

          "Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write." Voltaire

          NoonArabia tweets: "In response to #AliSaleh today I say "Those that make peaceful revolution impossible make violent revolution inevitable." #Yemen #yf " March 2011