  • Rajit Roy
    Message 1 of 2 , 18 Jan 11:04 am
      Sherlock Holmes is the perfect example of literature's supremacy over life. Shouldn't we introduce Sherlockian literature into the elite circles of so called 'aesthetic fiction'. What about getting this debate into the Jaipur Literature Festival? A true tribute to the master in the year of Sherlock Holmes!
      Message 2 of 2 , 19 Jan 3:52 am
        Oh, I'd say Sherlockiana is elite enough - even with plebians like me involved - but Rajit's idea certainly has merit! Anyone going for the Jaipur LitFest?

        General Secretary & Editor
        Sherlock Holmes Society of India