65th Republic Day Greetings

  • sridhar C
    Message 1 of 3 , 25 Jan 8:48 pm
      I wish all my Indian fellow Holmesians a Happy Republic Day.

      I hope and pray that the rest of this month and all the months hereafter pass without a scandal, scam or shameful incident and that for once we all band together as citizens of one nation rather than being separated by ideals, religion or geography.

      Jai Hind!

      C. Sridhar

      All that is gold does not glitter,
      Not all those who wander are lost;
      The old that is strong does not wither,
    • ruling_jay
      Message 2 of 3 , 25 Jan 8:51 pm
        Jai Hind!
        Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

        From: sridhar C <cs_gollum@...>
        Sender: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
        Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 20:48:51 -0800 (PST)
        To: Holmes' Society<sherlockholmessocietyofindia@...>
        ReplyTo: SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...
        Subject: SHSI 65th Republic Day Greetings

        I wish all my Indian fellow Holmesians a Happy Republic Day.

        I hope and pray that the rest of this month and all the months hereafter pass without a scandal, scam or shameful incident and that for once we all band together as citizens of one nation rather than being separated by ideals, religion or geography.

        Jai Hind!

        C. Sridhar

        All that is gold does not glitter,
        Not all those who wander are lost;
        The old that is strong does not wither,
      • KUMAR BHATIA
        Message 3 of 3 , 26 Jan 9:57 pm
          Well said Shridhar !
          Hope your Optimism is fulfilled .
          In the words of the Master:

           'What object is served by this circle of misery and violence and fear?  It must tend to some end, or else our universe is ruled by chance, which is unthinkable.'

          Sherlock Holmes Quote

          -The Cardboard Box

           ---