Articles for e-magazine

  • ruling_jay
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2014
      ‎Hello, everyone!

      Reminder, entreaty - call it what you will; we need articles for the next issue of our e-magazine, "Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge" - so, please send in your entries to shsieditors@..., shsieditors@..., Sumalji or me. As always, we're taking essays, poems, stories, art - well, pretty much everything except audio and video. The only thing we ask for is that your work be Sherlockian!

      Deadline is May 15, 2014 - but I'd beg you to send in your works sooner rather than later - it'll make Sumalji and my life easier!!

      Looking forward to loads of interesting stuff!

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

    • Prof. Venugopal bhaskaran nair

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2014
          Thanks a ton, Professor!! Look forward to it!

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 31, 2015
            Dear All

            Everyone who is interested in being published in the next e-magazine please send me your stuff by November 20.

            Author, "The Adventure of the Defenestrated Princess", The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Stories (Part I: 1881 - 1889), MX Publishing, 2015
          • Philip K Jones
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 31, 2015
              My dear Jay:

              I have sent out several reviews in the last couple of weeks. Please let me know if you have received them. The latest was of Vasudev Murthy's "Sherlock Holmes, the Missing Years: Japan." Earlier reviews included volumes 1 & 2 of Marcum's "The MX Book of New Sherlock Holmes Adventures." I believe all would be of interest to SHSI members and I hope you will include them. I may complete my review of Volume 3 before you go to press.

              Phil

              Philip K. Jones

              An Illdressed Vagabond

              pkenj@...