Fw: The Investigations of Sherlock Holmes

  • ruling_jay
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2014

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
      From: MX Publishing <events@...>
      Sent: Wednesday 7 May 2014 9:30 PM
      To: Jayantika
      Reply To: MX Publishing
      Subject: The Investigations of Sherlock Holmes

      The Investigations of Sherlock Holmes
      New Sherlock Books program for fans.
      Email not displaying correctly?
      View it in your browser.

      Sherlock Holmes Books

      News

      Investigations of Sherlock Holmes

      It’s rare for us as a publisher to know a book is going to be a bestseller the week it is published – but that’s the case with The Investigations of Sherlock Holmes by John Heywood. The reviewers that have had pre-publication copies have described this collection as probably the best traditional pastiche collection they have ever seen.

      Sure enough it's already sitting at #1 on the UK Amazon site for Holmes books.

      “There are bad pastiche writers, there are good pastiche writers and there are brilliant pastiche writers such as David Stuart Davies, June Thomson, Hugh Ashton, Mike Hogan etc. Now, we must add to the list of brilliant pastiche writers the name of John Heywood for this collection of stories is straight out of '1895, hansoms and gas-lit streets'. There is no filler here, each story is a gem and the author's control of his characters and their dialogue is well nigh indistinguishable from the work of ACD. Yes, I know that kind of thing pops up in many reviews, but trust us, this is probably the finest Holmes short story collection to appear in many years, perhaps seventy-six years. Yes they are that good.”
      The Baker Street Society

      Available from all good bookstores including Amazon USA, Amazon UK and Book Depository who have free shipping worldwide.
      Click Here For More Information>>
      Follow on Twitter | Friend on Facebook | Forward to Friend
      Copyright © 2014 MX Publishing Ltd, All rights reserved.
      Publishing contract

      Our mailing address is:
      MX Publishing Ltd
      335 Princess Park Manor
      Royal Drive
      London, London N11 3GX
      United Kingdom

      Add us to your address book

      Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences