Vote for Petr!

  • ruling_jay
    Message 1 of 3 , May 16, 2014
      ‎Hello, All!

      Remember Petr Kopl, the brilliant Czech artist who designed our lovely SHSI poster that went on the cover of the last e-magazine?

      Petr has been nominated as the best comics artist and voting is on for 3-4 days at
      http://www.comicsdb.cz/index.php

      Let's all vote for him and make him the winner!

      Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    • Balaji Narasimhan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2014
        Jay,

        ///
        Petr has been nominated as
        the best comics artist and
        voting is
        on for 3-4 days at http://
        www.comicsdb.cz/index.php
        ///

        Visited the page from my mobile. Is there an English version of the page?

        Regards,

        Balaji
      • SHSI Editors Jay