Fw: Order Confirmation - Your Order with Flipkart.com [OD40627048442] has been successfully placed!

  • Deepak Mehta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2014
      Dear Jay,

      Details of my order as per attached mail. Please confirm it is in order.

      Best Regards,
      Deepak

      On Friday, 27 June 2014 5:33 PM, Flipkart.com <noreply@...> wrote:

      Flipkart emailer
      Flipkart.com
      e-Gift Voucher Order Confirmed!
      Dear dkmehta_blr@...,
      Greetings from Flipkart!
      We thank you for your order. This email contains your order summary. The details of the e-Gift Voucher(s), including the Voucher Number, PIN and Expiry, have been sent to the respective recipients.
      You can also check the details of your order by clicking here.
      Please find below the summary of your order OD40627048442 at Flipkart.com:
       Order ID:  OD40627048442  |  Item (s) Ordered:
      Product Details Quantity Amount (Rs.) Sub Total (Rs.)
      e-Gift Voucher (To: jay.ganguly@...) 1 335 335
      Total (Rs.) 335
      Billing Address:
      Deepak K. Mehta
      D-201, Adarsh Nivas; 70, Kanakapura Road; J P Nagar Sixth Phase;
      Bangalore - 560078
      Karnataka
      Phone: 08026961756
      Please contact us should you have any questions or need further assistance.
      Thank you for shopping with us!
      Flipkart.com... The Online Megastore  |  http://www.flipkart.com

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 27, 2014
        It is! Many thanks, Deepak. Your calendar shall reach you shortly! :) :)

        See, everyone - this is how it's done. The first (and only, so far) payment for the SHSI Calendar has come through!

        A word of clarification for those who will be picking up their SHSI Calendars at the Annual Meet #2: You still need to book your copy of the SHSI Calendar and pay Rs 250 by way of a Flipkart e-gift voucher to me at jay.ganguly@.... I am sorry there isn't any alternative for this at the moment.

        Please also understand that the SHSI Calendars will be ordered as per requirements and payments. The manufacturer will take some time to produce these and send them to me, so the earlier you confirm and pay, the sooner you get yours either shipped or booked for the Annual Meet #2.

        On Friday, June 27, 2014 5:36 PM, "Deepak Mehta dkmehta_blr@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia]" <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

[...]

        Thank you for shopping with us! alt
        Flipkart.com... The Online Megastore  |  http://www.flipkart.com/ch.php?utm_medium=email&utm_source=order&utm_campaign=order_confirmation&utm_content=click&u=0d90fbc149e6418794d34ebe59b912eb&cmpid=email_order_order_confirmation&l=-&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flipkart.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 27, 2014

          On 27 June 2014 20:55, Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:
          See, everyone - this is how it's done. The first (and only, so far) payment for the SHSI Calendar has come through!

          Sorry, I missed it - I just order a Flipkart gift voucher for Rs. 335 in you name, is it?

          Thanks,

          Binand
        • Deepak Mehta
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 27, 2014
            Dear Jay,

            Many Thanks for the prompt confirmation.

            I would have loved to come but coming down all the way from Bangalore does not seem feasible.

            Anyway, hope to see you or Sumalji or one of our more active Sherlockians one of these days.

            Best Regards,
            Deepak