annual meet next weekend?

  • Prajakta Hebbar
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2014
      Hi!

      I'm seeing you all next week, right? Aug 24?

    • Noufal Ibrahim
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2014
        On 2014-08-18 13:05, Prajakta Hebbar prajakta.hebbar@...
        [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] wrote:
        > Hi!
        >
        > I'm seeing you all next week, right? Aug 24?
        >
        > Best

        I had to cancel my tickets and skip the trip. Perhaps next time. :(
      • Dr. Nishant Kumar
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 18, 2014
          the venue please? I know I haven't registered, will tryand come if possible.... had asked for spot registration earlier too

          Dr. Nishant Kumar
          Associate Professor of Anaesthesiology,
          Critial Care and Pain
          Lady Hardinge Medical College &
          SSK and KSC Hospitals
          New Delhi-110001
          India
          Res:
          A-103, Urja Towers Sector 47
          Gurgaon 122001 Haryana. India.
          # +919811934659

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 19, 2014
              Hi,
              Could you please let me know if we are truly on for next weekend?
              I still don't know what the venue is.
              Another concern: can I pay for the event and the calendar on the spot? Can I pay cash?
              Best,
              Raj
              (Raj Ayyar)

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 25, 2014
                  Dear Holmesians,I have posted the pictures of the 2nd Annual Meet of the Sherlock Holmes Society of India, at our Facebook page.A detailed report regarding the day's activities and the decisions arrived at,  will be posted at the earliest.The link to the pictures is given below:
                  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.705687262832671.1073741831.479903642077702&type=1.
                  I have labelled all the attendees in the second photo.