Fwd: Project Update #8: Sherlock Holmes - Hound of The Baskervilles Graphic Novel by Steve Emecz

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2014
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Kickstarter <no-reply@...>
      Date: 22/10/2014 9:29 am
      Subject: Project Update #8: Sherlock Holmes - Hound of The Baskervilles Graphic Novel by Steve Emecz
      To: ruling_jay@...

      Hound of the Baskervilles - A Sherlock Holmes Graphic Novel is Funded!

      Posted by Steve Emecz

      Dear all backers - a huge thankyou! One hundred and fifty backers have taken our project to more than double our target. We'll shortly be asking for delivery addresses for all of you with physical copies and we hope that some of you will be able to collect yours in person at the amazing event we have put together on the 22nd November:

      hound.eventbrite.co.uk

      On the 22nd Petr will be coming to London, and from 3-5pm at the Sherlock Holmes Hotel on Baker Street we'll have an event with three presentations:

      The Sherlock Holmes Society of London

      The Sherlock Holmes Society of India

      Undershaw Preservation Trust

      If you're going to be in the UK that day then please do register and come along and please share with your friends as we'll be raising funds for the restoration of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's home, Undershaw.

      In the meantime we'll start preparing all the logistics to get your rewards out in early November. We hope this means we can run another campaign for Petr's third book.

      For those of you that missed the first book it is now out through all good bookstores including Amazon USA and getting great reviews.

      Like
      Comment on Kickstarter

      Want to get these notifications straight to your iPhone? Get the Kickstarter app for iPhone.
      Don't want to receive updates from this project? That's okay, you can unsubscribe.

      Kickstarter 58 Kent St, Brooklyn NY 11222

      Facebook Twitter