e-magazine - call for articles

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2014
      Hello, everyone - hope you have all been well!

      Time for the next issue of the e-magazine, and we need you to come up with fantastic articles, just like before, so we can keep Proceedings of the Pondicherry Lodge going!

      Deadline this time is 25 November 2014 - but I will be extremely grateful for earlier submissions! The sooner the better!

      Do spread the word amongst your friends, too - we are always happy to welcome new talent! :)