Happy New Year!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2014
      Best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year!

      May the Holmes be with you!

    • sridhar C
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2014
        Thank you Mr. Ganguly.  I wish you and all my other fellow Holmesians and their families a prosperous, peaceful (but eventful), and pleasant 2015. May our tribe increase!

        C. Sridhar

        All that is gold does not glitter,
        Not all those who wander are lost;
        The old that is strong does not wither,