Re: Elementary DVDs available

    Message 1 of 1 , 1 Jan 12:23 am
      No takers for this?

      Binand

      On Tue Dec 30 2014 at 11:01:32 PM Binand Sethumadhavan <binand@...> wrote:

      Hi all,

      Some screw-up with an order (blame it on Christmas rush) with Amazon.co.uk means that I have now got two copies of Elementary, both seasons that are available on DVD. A pic is here:

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/3t9fuy86znwqx5h/IMG_20141230_204909.jpg?dl=0

      These DVDs (6+6 discs) are all Region 2, PAL format.

      I use the services of shopandship.com so I ended up paying for shipping them to India anyway (though Amazon charged me only for one set). If anyone wants these, they can reimburse me the shipping+customs charges (Rs. 2400) and Speed Post charges (say Rs. 200) and I'll send them to you.

      Let me know; if there are no takers I'll put these up on quikr.com or something.

      Amazon links:

      Season 1: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00AAW8SES

      Season 2: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00KACZ5C6

      IMDB link for those who don't know what I'm talking about:

      http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2191671/

      The DVDs are in the original clear plastic wrapping; I have not even opened them.

      Let me know asap. If you are in Bangalore and want to pick it up in person (Indiranagar-Mahadevpura-Bellandur zone), I'm game.

      I am halfway through the series; it is quite good for an American TV series.