BSI Weekend 2015 Day #1: ASH Wednesday

    Message 1 of 4 , 8 Jan 5:00 am

    • Dick Gillman
      Message 2 of 4 , 8 Jan 5:46 am
        And I am currently sitting in the lounge of The Sherlock Holmes Hotel in Baker Street drinking a great Latte coffee and have been upgraded FOC to an executive room. Obviously mentioning that I was a friend of Jay's must have really helped ;-)

        Dick

        Sent from my iPad

        On 8 janv. 2015, at 13:00, Jay Ganguly ruling_jay@... [SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia] <SherlockHolmesSocietyofIndia@...> wrote:

        General Se cretary and Editor, Sherlock Holmes Society of India

          Message 4 of 4 , 9 Jan 12:02 pm
            We had a really good time, food was good, room upgrade was nice and I gave the hotel a signed copy of The J.M.Trilogy for their library. We took in the Constable exhibition at the V&A which was OK but we were blown away by the Turner exhibition at the Tate Britain Gallery.

            I think we are destined not to meet! We caught the train to Nottingham this morning to be with our children for 2 days and then we fly back to France on Monday.

            I hope you enjoyed New York and have a great time in London. If you like Turner's work, it is well worth a visit.

            Dick

            Sent from my iPad