In Grey and White...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2015
      Just saw that Sir Christopher Lee had died a few days back. The only actor I know who has played BOTH Sherlock and Mycroft on screen.

      If that was the sad news of the day, the high point was this interview with Sir Ian McKellen, who is playing the detective at 93 in the upcoming movie, Mr. Sherlock. It is due to be released in the UK later this month, and hopefully in India not too long after that.

      Binand

      (So what's the deal with the email subject?)