Comments block

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2015
      Does anyone know how to block/disable comments on blogger?

      Sent from my iPhone
    • RICHARD GILLMAN
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2015
        Seems that it isn't possible to block folk but have a look here if you are getting a lot of spam.

        Dick

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7, 2015
          Thanks!!

          Sent from Yahoo7 Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 7, 2015
            My dear Jay:

            I have no clue. But then, I have no idea what a blog is nor how bloggers operate or why people use them.

            Phil

            Seems that it isn't possible to block folk but have a look here if you are getting a lot of spam.

            Prevent unwanted comments and comment spam - Blogger Help <https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/42064?hl=en>

            <https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/42064?hl=en> Prevent unwanted comments and comment spam - Blogger Help

            Blogger has several built-in measures for dealing with comment spam and other associated dastardly behavior. Only five html tags are accepted: (for making links) and

            <https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/42064?hl=en> View on support.google.com

            Preview by Yahoo