Wishing you a happy New Year

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 31, 2015

      Dear Holmesians,

      I wish all our members a very happy new year. May this year bring enhanced activity and more discussions as compared to this year.

    • Isabel( Marco Navas Estudio)
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2015
        From Spain, Happy new Year¡¡¡

        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 31, 2015
          Thai, Sumalji!

          Sherlockian regards for all my fellow Sherlockians!!

          May the Holmes be with you!

          Cheers
          Jay

          Sent from my iPhone

          On 31-Dec-2015, at 16:32, sumalsn <no_reply@...> wrote:

          Dear Holmesians,

          I wish all our members a very happy new year. May this year bring enhanced activity and more discussions as compared to this year.

        • RICHARD GILLMAN

            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 31, 2015
              Thank you, Sumal :)

              I wish you and all the other Sherlockians a very happy, peaceful, and prosperous new year.

              Cheers!

              C. Sridhar

              All that is gold does not glitter,
              Not all those who wander are lost;
              The old that is strong does not wither,

              On Thursday, December 31, 2015 4:32 PM, sumalsn <no_reply@...> wrote:

              Dear Holmesians,
              I wish all our members a very happy new year. May this year bring enhanced activity and more discussions as compared to this year.

            • Prajakta Hebbar
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 31, 2015
                Happy new year to all! 😇

                Regards,