An excellent article on Sherlock Holmes

    Message 1 of 5 , 18 Jan 2:04 am

      Dear Holmesians,

       Mint, a business newspaper from the Hindustan Times group, has on Sunday(17 Jan 16) published an excellent article on the phenomenon of Sherlock Holmes. Shri Sandipan Deb has covered the subject in length and has spoken of various  Sherlockian Societies  of the world but omitted to speak of SHSI. Notwithstanding, it is a very scholarly article which is worth a read.

      The link to the article is as follows,

      A study in Holmesiana

    • Dr. Nishant Kumar
      Message 2 of 5 , 18 Jan 4:54 am
        An excellent analysis and a must read. Also got an article published in The SHJ Winter 2015 questioning the existence of Moriarty.

        Dr. Nishant Kumar
        Associate Professor of Anaesthesiology,
        Critial Care and Pain
        Lady Hardinge Medical College &
        SSK and KSC Hospitals
        New Delhi-110001
        India
        Res:
        A-103, Urja Towers Sector 47
        Gurgaon 122001 Haryana. India.
        # +919811934659

        Message 3 of 5 , 18 Jan 7:38 am
          We would like to publish this article in our
          club newsletter in Pittsburgh. Do we need to
          have permission to do this? Tom Pitner
        • Dr. Nishant Kumar
          Message 4 of 5 , 18 Jan 8:02 am
            Dear Tom,

            You have my permission. But I think it would be better if permission is obtained from the Journal of Sherlock Holmes as well as it has been recently been published.

            Regards,