Fwd: Sherlock Holmes, The Missing Years: Timbuktu - A Review

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2016

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: "I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere" <ihearofsherlock@...>
      Date: 18 March 2016 20:17:58 IST
      To: ruling_jay <ruling_jay@...>
      Subject: Sherlock Holmes, The Missing Years: Timbuktu - A Review

      I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere

      'there was a paragraph in the Morning Post'

      - Charles Augustus Milverton

       Hi , here's your update from I Hear of Sherlock Everywhere, the definitive site and podcast for news and information about Sherlock Holmes in popular culture.

      Sherlock Holmes, The Missing Years: Timbuktu — A Review

      “a pathway traced out across the desert” [STUD]

      The three years Sherlock Holmes spent “dead” have been a favorite topic of speculation among Sherlockians for ages. His Great Hiatus has been the subject of a variety of pastiches over the years, imagining the Great Detective in locations such as Tibet, India, the United States, suffering amnesia, or even travelling through time.

      Sherlock Holmes, the Missing Years: Timbuktu is the second Great Hiatus book written by Vasudev...

      The game's afoot! (click here for more) »

      Email subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz, LLC, 365 Boston Post Rd, Suite 123, Sudbury, MA 01776, USA.