Re: WG: Reichenbach funicular opens at May 14, 2016

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2016
      On 11 Apr 2016 5:31 pm, Winkelmann Christine <christine.winkelmann@...> wrote:

      Dear Sherlock Holmes friends

      FYI, if you plan a trip to Meiringen and the Reichenbach falls this spring please note that this year the Reichenbach funicular will start its summer season at May 14 and therefore will not be open at May 4.

      We informed you in March about the upcoming Sherlock Holmes Jubilee, 125 anniversary of the „Final Problem“ as well as 25 years of Sherlock Holmes Museum in Meiringen. We are happy to welcome you at the end of May for this celebration to honor Sherlock Holmes. Please find more information about that at www.haslital.ch/sherlockholmes125

      Best regards

      Christine Winkelmann-Flück

      Events & PR/Medien

      Haslital Tourismus

      Bahnhofplatz 12

      CH-3860 Meiringen

      Tel. +41 33 972 51 62

      Fax +41 33 972 51 50

      christine.winkelmann@haslital.ch

      www.haslital.ch

      Signatur_Sherlock_2016

      Unbenannt-1Unbenannt-1 Unbenannt-1 Unbenannt-1