Submission deadline

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 24, 2016
      Dear All

      Just a reminder that articles/art for the next e-magazine are to be submitted by May 15.

      Looking forward to receiving your contributions.

      Cheers
    • Dr. Nishant Kumar
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 24, 2016

        Will a quiz in the form of narrative do?

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 24, 2016

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 24, 2016
            Absolutely! :)

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 29, 2016
              Dear Holmesians,
              I request all of you to do your bit to send in your articles, artwork for the next issues of our journal.Please send it at the earliest but not later than 15 May 16.
              Regards,
              Sumal
            • Dr. Nishant Kumar
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 29, 2016