The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes

  • Noufal Ibrahim KV
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2016
      I was walking through a local bookstore last week and found a hardbound
      copy of of "The Rivals of Sherlock Holmes". Just started with Poe's
      purloined letter yesterday.

      I've watched the 1970s BBC adaptation of some of the stories from the
      book (Martin Hewitt, Max Caradoss and my fav. John Thorndyke etc.) but
      the book is, as expected, better.