Fwd: Project Update #42: The World's Largest New Sherlock Holmes Story Collection by Steve Emecz

    Message 1 of 1 , 6 Jun

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Kickstarter <no-reply@...>
      Date: 6 June 2017 at 22:01:01 IST
      To: ruling_jay@...
      Subject: Project Update #42: The World's Largest New Sherlock Holmes Story Collection by Steve Emecz

      Kickstarter

      42

      Sherlock Holmes On Kickstarter
      Posted by Steve Emecz (Creator)

      This month's Kickstarter has some very special rewards. The Stone of Destiny is Rich Ryan's second Sherlock Holmes Adventure and we have signed first editions, pre-publication paperbacks and the chance for three backers to have their name immortalised as a character in book 3 out next year.

      Rich's first book, Vatican Cameos got some amazing endorsements including NY Times bestselling author and creator of the Reacher Series - Lee Child who called Vatican Cameos:

      "An extravagantly imagined and beautifully written Holmes story”

      Rich's new book also has high praise from NY Times bestseller Reed Farrel Coleman:

      "Somewhere Sir Arthur is smiling. Ryan's "The Stone of Destiny" is a fine addition to the Canon. The game is most definitely afoot."

      We have the next edition (two volumes VII and VIII) of the MX Collection coming in October 'Eliminate The Impossible' so keep an eye out for that.

      Heart red3x Like
      Comment on Kickstarter

      Explore projects anywhere and everywhere, with Kickstarter for iPhone®, iPad®, and Android™.
      Don't want to receive updates from this project? That's okay, you can unsubscribe.

      Kickstarter on Facebook Kickstarter on Twitter

      Kickstarter · 58 Kent St, Brooklyn NY 11222 · www.kickstarter.com

      Contact Us