Sherlock Holmes and the Nine-Dragon Sigil etc.

  • Tim Symonds
    Message 1 of 1 , 20 Oct

      Original Post

      Steve Emecz

      7:05pm Oct 18

      It gives me immense pleasure to announce that Mondadori, Italy's largest publishing house have taken three more MX novels for their Sherlock series - making #24, #25 and #26 from us - due out some time in 2018 or 2019. For such a massive publisher to take so many titles from us is testament to the quality of our writers.

      The books are:

      - Sherlock Holmes and The Whitechapel Murders - Mark Sohn
      - Sherlock Holmes and Hitler's Messenger of Death - Petr Macek
      - Sherlock Holmes and The Nine Dragon Sigil - Tim Symonds

      Congrats. We keep pitching them novels both old and new which are all read then pitched by their agent. He reports that the series is doing really well. So I hope to announce more in the coming months.