Welcome

  • watsonjh2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2003
      Both the new members who have joined us in the last few days are most
      welcome...and very much encouraged to drop in posts from time to time.

      Mark
      (Manraviel)
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2010
        Dear Holmesians,
        We welcome our new member. Can you introduce yourself , please?
        Sumalsn
      • KUMAR BHATIA
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2013
          Dear Rajit Roy ,
          Welcome to The Sherlock Holmes Society of India .
          I for one , am extremly glad that you have been " reading and re-reading " the Canon since you were in the 7th standard .

          No matter how many pastiches that you read , no matter how many new TV shows you see , always , always go back to the Canon.
          And remain the true Sherlockian that I can  sense you are.

          And please keep writing and sharing your ideas , and opinions .
          Do not become a member of the silent majority !

          Hope to hear from you frequently .

          KUMAR BHATIA

          On Friday, 8 November 2013, Rajit Roy wrote:

          I express my heartful thanks for welcoming me to this group. It had always been my dream to become a member of a group or organisation that would share my deep love and admiration for Sherlock Holmes and this is perhaps the best possible start. As I said already that Sherlock Holmes, for me, is a way of life. I have been reading and re-reading the stories since I was in 7th or 8th standard and it won't be an exaggeration to say that I have given a large part of my life to the legend. He is my icon. Moreover, it feels really good to have people with whom you can share your common love.
          Thank you again.
          "The little things are infinitely the most important."
          ~ 'H.E.' Sherlock Holmes