I've read only the seven percent solution. However, I've read a "study in Emerald" which is also be Gaiman and a cross between the Cthulhu mythos and ourn_kv2001
Dear Holmesians, I suppose all of us had our fair share of pastiches. Ever wondered which are considered to the best pastiches? Lyndsay Faye, a renownedsumalsn
Original Post [Steve
- Doyle, Sir Arthur Conan
- May 28, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.