Looking for my School Friends

  • laban_01
    Message 1 of 26 , Jan 25, 2002
      I am looking for my school friends who used to
      go<br>to Laban Bengali Gilrl's High School in
      Shillong,<br>Laban during early 70s, When Pratima di was the
      Head<br>teacher. I am living in abroad for past two decades
      and<br>desparetely want to contact.<br>Thanks for reading
    • raphael123in
      Message 2 of 26 , Jan 27, 2002
        i have recieved your message but I am sorry to say that i was studying at your school and I was in calcuuta for the past 16 yrs.do try out somemore.<br>Thanks.<br>Regards,Dominic raphael
      • rfwp1980
        Message 3 of 26 , Feb 1, 2002
          Iam from shillong but one problem i did not study there.
        • s_himanshu2001
          Message 4 of 26 , Feb 7, 2002
            Hi,<br>I made this club for the same purpose-
            finding old friends. I can't help u.. I was born in
            1976... and studied in BK Bajoria School upto class 2nd
            only (1983). Then we shifted to Lucknow.. Best part of
            my childhood was spent in Shillong - I wanted to
            relive those memories....<br><br>Good Luck to
            u<br>Himanshu<br>Indore
          • balagopalnair
            Message 5 of 26 , Feb 9, 2002
              Read your message.But sorry I can*t help you
              right now. I worked in a bank in laithumkhra during
              1982-1993.I left shillong in 1997.But I keep coming to
              shillong during my leave. Next visit Apr-May 2002. Shall
              try to help you through my friends in shillong who
              went to the bengali girls high during 70.
            • laban_01
              Message 6 of 26 , Feb 9, 2002
                Thank you so much for trying to help
              • ayan_7m
                Message 7 of 26 , Feb 26, 2002
                  Hello laban_01,<br><br>Thanks for inviting me in
                  this club, i cd help u as my G'parents still stays
                  their, though we (family) are not stayin anymore in
                  laban ....we shifted in Barapani(Umiam) and at present
                  we are staying in Laitumkharah, u can mail me with
                  your frens lists i wd try my level
                • laban_01
                  Message 8 of 26 , Mar 4, 2002
                    Hi thank you for replying. <br>Name of one of my friend is Swathi Chakravorty used to live in P&T colony<br>take care regard to your family
                  • resillent
                    Message 9 of 26 , 19 Apr 4:59 am
                      --- In shillong2@y..., laban_01 wrote:
                      > Hi thank you for replying. <br>Name of one of my friend is Swathi
                      Chakravorty used to live in P&T colony<br>take care regard to your
                      family

                      Dear laban_01,

                      It's always a pleasure to see folks from one's own home town,
                      expecially so when one now dwells far away.

                      I was born and brought up in the laps of those hills and carry a very
                      fond and cherished memories.

                      If I may, which school were you in and which year did you pass out?
                      I did my schooling at LC and College at LKC
                      Do reply if you feel like, but I shall be eagerly awaiting to hear
                      from you.

                      In fellowship,

                      resillent.
                    • resillent
                      Message 10 of 26 , 19 Apr 5:00 am

                        Message 11 of 26 , 23 Apr 9:10 am
                          Hi,

                          I have been wondering as who you are, may be I know. Ya it is not
                          the right format to disclose it etc!!!! I went to Laban Bengali
                          Girls' High School. Did my Metric in year 1974, then went to St.
                          Marys College. Then moved away from Shillong. Do you do
                          Batchmates.com?
                          Any way if you r from thar era or know off anyone from that time
                          please reply to my message, and I will let you know my email add.
                          Thank you for taking interest of my message.
                        • resillent
                          Message 12 of 26 , Oct 23, 2002
                            --- In shillong2@y..., laban_01 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                            > Hi,
                            >
                            > I have been wondering as who you are, may be I know. Ya it is not
                            > the right format to disclose it etc!!!! I went to Laban Bengali
                            > Girls' High School. Did my Metric in year 1974, then went to St.
                            > Marys College. Then moved away from Shillong. Do you do
                            > Batchmates.com?
                            > Any way if you r from thar era or know off anyone from that time
                            > please reply to my message, and I will let you know my email add.
                            > Thank you for taking interest of my message.

                            Dear Friend,
                            First my apology is in order, for not having replied to your mail
                            this long. The reality is that, this place is doing no good to any
                            one thus far so did not feel like logging on to it...

                            I do not think that I would be knowing any of your friends since I
                            studied if diffrent school and college then yours... though my
                            sisters studied in St.Marys College. But they must have either been
                            senior to you or junior to you, is my guess but anyway am giving you
                            their first names just it case it rings any bell....
                            Geeta,Anita,Sarita.

                            If you do wish to further our acquaintance then do feel free to write
                            to me at the e-mail address given below... I shall be pleased to to
                            know you too.

                            tenderly@...

                            Yours in sincerly,

                            Mountain_mist