Re: [Shillong] hello friends

  • Justin August
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hi Shoma,

      Thats great to hear from you. I dont think anyone uses this group, Shoma. I registered to this group a couple of months back expecting some kind of reply from someone or the other, but to no avail. Lets forget that at the moment. You were a teacher at Shillong, right?. Which school did you handle classes for and for which subject?. I have many a relations at Shillong, however I am at Chennai!. What about you?. Will talk to you later then, got some work to do...

      Regards,
      Ritam

      shomad_2000 <no_reply@...> wrote:
      dear group members,

      hello i was in shillong in the 80s and have beautiful memories of the
      place. finished my school there.
      so how is the place developing? and what are the latest hangouts of
      youngsters these days?
      a teacher called shoma.

      (Help in Finding Old Friends in Shillong)