1124Re: Shimla - Newsletter Digest Number 269

  • DIMITRY POPOV
    May 8, 2003
      Neetika,

      The places to go for a young honeymoon couple would be
      Chail and book a log hut in the pine forest near the
      Palace hotel. It is not too expensive and absolutely
      unspoilt and easily approachable. Just 4 hrs from
      kalka. In fact there is a train right upto Kandaghat
      and then the 1.15hrs road journey. Lovely strawberries
      on the way now a days.

      Rgds/Rajeev

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic