1125Re: help required

  • nicky <nitunitu@yahoo.com>
    May 8, 2003
      Hey he can try options like Shoja, Sarahan, Trithan Valley, area
      around Great Himalayan National park.you can get more information on
      these on the web search

      it will be difficult to avoid tourist rush at famous himachal places
      in the summers.

      and ask him to arrange for good accomodation, after all that's the
      place he is going to spend most of his time ;)

      cheers
      nitu

      --- In Shimlahangout@..., n_khoda <no_reply@y...>
      wrote:
      > hi
      > this is neetika... i know i am a bit too lazy in writing in.....
      >
      > anyway, thats not what i have to tell you all about. actually a
      friend
      > of mine (read a bengali staying in mumbai for past four years and a
      > resident of delhi whose physique does not allow him to sit in all
      the
      > regular seats of a delhi blueline!!!) is getting married. and he
      wants
      > to go to himahcal for his honeymoon!!! but he doesn't want to go to
      > usual "tourist" spots like shimla manali etc.
      >
      > now i need some help and suggestions regarding places unspoilt, and
      > comfortable enough to visit for a delhiite bong with a calcutta
      bong
      > wife. (well, the specifications are just to be sure that i drive
      home
      > the point that even though the fellow is adventurous, his level of
      > adventure may not be what we all are familiar with!!!).
      >
      > now plz plz plz... do suggest me some places that i can tell him
      > about. i have already told him "really" good things about himachal,
      > and i really don't want him to come back from shimla and curse me
      for
      > sending him from one cramped place to another one!!!!
      >
      > looking forward to your replies...
      > neetika
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic