1145Hiiiiiiiiiiii

  • Rachna <rachna_kanwar2000@yahoo.co.in>
    May 12, 2003
      Hi Hang-outers
      Its good to be back. I see a lotta new faces. I haven't been posting
      mssgs and then today I opened my mailbox and found this flood of
      mssgs.
      A big hello to all the new members. Good to see the group so active.
      Guyz I came back after a trip to Goa and it was simply amazing. It
      was hot as hell BUT even then it is one place where u can truly
      chill.
      Will be going to Shimla this month end. Maybe I can meet some of the
      hang-outers there. Tell me people if u r going there as well or are
      there already.
      Rachna
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic