1200Good stuff!

  • Rachna <rachna_kanwar2000@yahoo.co.in>
    May 22, 2003
      Hey people! Thanx a ton for your inputs. My friend is overwhelmed
      with info. :)Sarju,Nitin, Tenzin thnx a ton.
      Nitin, I had read the starvation death news and it was awfully sad, I
      always boasted that I come from a state where there's enuff for
      people to eat and offer to others. :( This piece was like a slap on
      the face. I still believe its a one off case. Your views....
      Neetika, I agree with you that the board had turned into a travel
      site, but I actually didn't mind it. :)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic