1235[i]shimla.com closing down!

  • NITYIN
    Jun 6, 2003
      From: [ i ]shimla

      A wonderful glorious age has come to an end unfortunately!!! ishimla.com will no longer be continued from this month or soon as I don't find the time to work on it and maintain it anymore, I would like to thank all the users for their support they have given me and the website from the past two years.

      Well finding no time to work on it is not the only reason for me to shut down the site there are serveral other reasons; as in the end its a matter of balance!!

      I really wish I could have continued the site in some way but just can't, I love the site too much so I don't even wanna sell it and I don't think so anyone will volunteer and maintain it for free!!.

      The only hope now is that probably after sometime if I get time I may continue the work and all I can promise is that whenever ishimla.com will be relaunched it will be bigger and better.

      God Bless
      Ankush Chowdhary