1262Re: Hello

  • sarju5
    Jun 20, 2003
      Cheers to Nitin

      Hey thanks a lot for the Netscape.com mate ..... it had two hindi
      radio stations .... "Bollywood" and "Music of India" .... both of
      them are pretty good .... It was really good to listen to hindi
      radio after such a long time ..... I did had MSN music and there is
      also this MusicMatch on my computer .... but both of them had
      nothing on Bollywood ....

      I downloaded the Netscape Radio on my computer .... so it is going
      to be pretty easy for me to listen to hindi music now. .... thanks a
      lot again

      I used to watch the hindi movie videos at
      http://ww.smashits.com/index.cfm?Page=Video
      but nothing like listening to the radio

      btw ... that is a very good picture of Suraj Tal .... I heard that
      they changed the name of Suraj Tal to honour some person who had
      died in the Kargil war ... can't remember the name ...

      Okay than thats all for now .... nice to know about the monsoon ...
      it was desperately needed this year ..... it has its own charm ....
      my fav place to visit in the rain used to be Dharamsala .... it
      rains quite a lot over there

      Cheers
      Sarju

      btw .. just wanted to share a fact that world record for highest
      rainfall in a year is held by Chirapunji which recorded a rainfall
      of 26,000 mm in 1860 .... Impressive eh .... avg annual rainfall
      for Chirapunji is around 11,000 mm I believe ..... Dharamsala gets
      around 2,500 mm of annual rainfall I guess
      ALL FIGURES ARE APPROXIMATION AND I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THEM EITHER
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic