1274Re: Shimla - Newsletter the traditional shaadi!!

  • Moderator
    Jun 25, 2003
      Hey that was some cool infornation and have no idea about it. Guess I need to know all the customs and rituals as soon mera number ayega!!  The traditional pahari shaadi is normally a week long affair. I will settle for a simple one though, pheras at Kalibari temple followed by a reception... :))

      Going back with a Mumbaya / Gujarati accent is very funny. People laugh at kem cho, su?, wanda ho gaya.. These are some words which come out automatically.. I am looking forward to my trip sometimes next month.. It would be lush green everywhere, my fav time to visit in rains.

      Bhuvnesh.. I studied at HIS Charabra till class 6th. I must have been a toddler in your time. I have some good memories from the place.. especially the trips to Wild Flower Hall and the strange tunnel near the school...!!!