1320Re: Shimla - Newsletter Movie Recommendations !!

  • rachna kanwar
    Aug 7, 2003
      Watch Oops, Bhoot, Hera Pheri, Love Ke Liye Kuchh Bhi Karega, Company.

      sarju5 <no_reply@...> wrote:
      hi guys ...

      It seems that I need your help again
      I am in a mood to watch some hindi movies now a days .... Please
      tell me some good hindi movies those were relesed during the last
      two years or so ...

      I am going to watch quite a bit of movies for the next few
      weeks .... the only movies (from the last two years) that I have
      seen are: Gaja Gamini, Lajja, Gang, Company, Hasil and Lagaan (I
      think I have seen enuff movies about the crime scene in Mumbai ...
      lol)

      and I also plan to watch Asoka and Devdas this week

      Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated ..... Just to let
      you know ... I am not really a fan of Masala movies .... I like the
      kinds of Lagaan, Satya (and I am sure I am going to like Devdas
      also) .... and I also like to watch some light movies ... especially
      the ones set in Himachal .....

      Please do recommed some movies ... as I really have no idea about
      the kind of movies those were released in India

      Ciao
      Sarju

      Yahoo! India Mobile SMS using the Yahoo! Messenger; Download latest version.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic