1384Re: Shimla - Newsletter Re: guess wht!!... GETTING MARRIED

  • rachna kanwar
    Sep 14, 2003
      Hey Nitin
      Great news!! Congrats! It'll be lovely in Narkanda in December...... What's the name of the girl and why don't you introduce her to us on Shimlahangout. That'll be gr8!
       All the very best!
      Rachna

      NITYIN <bnityin@...> wrote:
      Hey people.. howdy... some good discussions on board.. enjoyed everybit of it... Great work Neetika.. I knew I could always count on you!

      Well the great news is am taking the great plunge (finally)on the 3 - 4th December. So all you guys keep your best suits ready for the 4th... The wedding will take place at Narkanda.. The reception is on the 4th December.. Hangout family of 163.. has to make the presence felt... Can excuse the phoren guys.. but the delhi and mumbai gang... better make your reservations well in advance. Do mail me or call me at (0) 9418057975... everyone is invited..!!!!!!!

      Amit your query has been answered.. in case you want to hire a vehicle.. call Mr Pradeep at 09814593495. Its a Pathankot number and the vehicle can be arranged from Jammu / Katra to pick you up.

      Great ishimla is back on line! thanx ankush!!!

      I have recently bought a new Compaq... but the net speed is pathetic in the hills... writing this mail from Shimla! Would be online pretty soon..

      Thanks so many new members for joining in! Hope you all have a great time on board.

      More later
      Nitin

      Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online. Post your profile.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic