1400Re: Shimla - Newsletter New Member

  • udhey singh
    Sep 19, 2003
      HELLO gaurav

      Nice to get a message from a guy who is from Sujanpur.
      Tell me you live in Sujanpur or you have studied in
      sainik school .

      I still remember those golden 7 years of my stay in
      Sujanpur Tihra...

      Tell me something about you .
      Abt me , I am Associte Manager in UshaComm India PVT
      Limited ,Kolkata.

      After the school i was in Chandigarh for my
      engineering and after that i went to Pune for my MBA.
      Now i am here . Otherwise i am from Gurdaspur(Punjab)
      If you are local person then i remember Manu from
      Sujanpur (who use to play cricket and he has played
      for Himachal team also) and Neeraj Gupta from Sujanpur
      is my batchmate who did his MCA from Thapar and he is
      working in some Usha Group company in Delhi...
      Challo tell me about yourself
      Waiting for your mail.
      i am sorry for all all this personal conversation and
      for occupying the space in your mail box...
      But i am doing it deliberately so that if anyone else
      knows me then he can shoot me a mail on my personal
      mail Id...

      bye
      and hopeing to see some msg from Gaurav
      Udhey Singh

      --- gorav bhatnagar <gorav_tumbin@...> wrote:
      > hello i m gaurav i m from sujanpur himachal

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic