1544Shimla info required

  • David Robert
    Apr 10, 2004
      Hi Everyone ;
      My name is David . I have been loking for Shimla contact for some time and glad to find this group .
      I live in Japan but am Canadian and have a business here for about 15 yrs .�
      The reason for my interest in India and Shimla is because my family lived in Shimla and other areas of India till 1949 .� I have never been to India but look forward to coming some day .
      I am mostly interested in the history of Shimla, what goes on there now and anyone can contact me .
      Till then
      Regards to all
      david