1547Re: Shimla - Newsletter Hi Friends !

  • esha singh
    Apr 13, 2004
      Hi..for a couple of minutes i was lost in Shimla
      too...i am in San Francisco..saat samunder paar and
      work as System Analyst.
      Can anyone send me some good pics of Shimla???? i will
      really appreciate it.

      Isha

      --- Nitin Chauhan <nitin_ysm@...> wrote:
      > Hi isha
      >
      > yea..shimla has its own charm.. n one can not forget
      > the shimla...
      > Hey you know i just came back from shimla.. was on
      > leave for 3 day to
      > my hometown. wow "Mall" was awesome ... i must say
      > nothing can beat
      > the charm of mall specially on Sat'day..... now back
      > to base.
      > So where you are putting up..and wht you do ?

      > --- In Shimlahangout@..., esha singh
      > <ishasingh1@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > Wecome Nitin...U r right its very hard to forget
      > > Shimla...i miss every part
      > it...NalDera...Kufri....and
      > > of course Hamara "Mall"
      > >
      > > isha
      > >
      > > --- Nitin <nitin_ysm@y...> wrote:
      > > > Hi Friends !
      > > >
      > > > This Is Nitin Chauhan from shimla. I am a
      > Software
      > > > Engineer(QA) by profession and currently putting
      > up
      > > > in
      > > > Delhi(India).
      > > >
      > > > Hey guys i miss my shimla preety much.... Well
      > gota
      > > > say something wherever we go ...wherever we hang
      > > > up.... But Shimla... hard to forget man !!!
      > > > loking forward to get in touch with others
      > > > shimlians... bye for now.

      > __
      > > > Yahoo! India Insurance Special: Be informed on
      > the
      > > > best policies, services, tools and more.
      > > > Go to:
      > > >
      > http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html

      > > Yahoo! Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway
      > > http://promotions.yahoo.com/design_giveaway/

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic