1552Re: Hi Friends !

  • Nitin Chauhan
    Apr 14, 2004
      Hi
      Hummmm ..... preety far you are! well how long you there.. i m sure
      you miss the shimla more than us..coz we are ...here in india n you
      sitting saat samunder par haan.
      anyway back to shimla... again.....will sure upload some of photo
      from shimla..till the time smbdy may post it soon than me..lets
      wish..

      --- In Shimlahangout@..., esha singh <ishasingh1@y...>

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic