1555Re: Shimla - Newsletter Hi Friends !

  • ishad aggarwal
    Apr 14, 2004
      HELLO  NITIN,YES DUDE SHIMLA RUNS IN NERVES.ONCE A SHIMLITE ALWAYS A SHIMLITE.ONE CAN NEVER FORGET THE CLIMES AND VERDANCE OF OUR BEAUTIFUL SHIMLA.
      ISHAD AGGARWAL

      esha singh <ishasingh1@...> wrote:
      Wecome Nitin...U r right its very hard to forget
      Shimla...i miss every part it...NalDera...Kufri....and
      of course Hamara "Mall"

      isha