1568Another laughter medicine : just to chill you guys : )

  • Nitin Chauhan
    Apr 21, 2004
      80,000 sardarsmeet in the gurunanakstadium
      for a "sardarsAre Not Stupid" Convention. The leader
      says, "We are all here today to prove to the world that sardars are
      not stupid. Can I have a volunteer?" A sardargingerly works his
      way through the crowd and steps up to the stage. The leader asks him,
      "What
      is 15 plus 15?" After 15 or 20 seconds he says, "Eighteen!"

      Obviously everyone is a little disappointed. Then 80,000 sardarsstart
      cheering, "Give him another chance! Give him another chance!" The
      leader says, "Well since we've gone to the trouble of getting 80,000
      of you in one
      place and we have the world-wide press and global broadcast media
      here,
      uh,
      I guess we can give him another chance." So he asks, "What is 5 plus
      5?"

      After nearly 30 seconds he eventually says, "Ninety?"

      The leader is quite perplexed, looks down and just lets
      out a dejected sigh-everyone is disheartened, the sardarstarts crying
      and the 80,000 sardarsbegin to yell and wave their hands shouting,
      "GIVE HIM
      ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"

      The leader, unsure whether or not he is doing more harm
      than damage, eventually says, "Ok! Ok! Just one more chance
      * What is 2 plus 2?"

      The sadiecloses his eyes, and after a whole minute eventually says,
      "Four?".Throughout the stadium pandemonium breaks out as all 80,000
      sadies jump to their feet, wave their arms, stomp their feet and
      scream...

      "GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE! GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE!"