1640Re: Shimla - Newsletter hi

  • Richard Chander
    Aug 19, 2004
      Hey Pankaj.....

      You are not kidding that you are from Palampur. Are you?

      I can not believe....

      I was looking for some body from Palampur as I love that town the most.

      I am also from Palampur....

      Now I am living in Canada and miss Dhauladhar Ranges, Neugal Khad and Tea Gardens very much....

      How long you been in US and where are you?

      Reply soon,

      Richard

      ishad aggarwal <shimlite7@...> wrote:
      hi pankaj...iam ishad aggarwal from shimla right now doing grad. in medicine from chennai...looking forward to more mails from u..
      bye and reply

      pankaj_inf <noisee_77@...> wrote:
      hi,
      my name is pankaj.
      i belong to palampur in HP.
      wanted to meet people from the most beautiful place on earth.
      i am working as an engineer in US.
      just wanted to say "HI" to everybody in this group.

      Regards,
      Pankaj.