1665Re: Shimla - Newsletter Hi Mamta

  • RISHAV
    Oct 8, 2004

      Hi Mamta,

      Yes really it�s a nice feeling to find people from Shimla, especially for expatriates like us.

      Well to me precise about the location is middle bazar--hmm there is this stairs next to the pan walla near scandal point. If u go down from that stairs. Right in the bottom is our shop and backside is our home---Kashyap Niwas, Alley No 3, Shimla. My folks are still staying there along with my younger sis who is preparing for her CA finals

      Which Market research firm are u working with? As a matter of fact one of my very good girlfriend is also a Market Research Analyst with International Data Corporation IDC In Delhi. Being from the same line I m sure u must be aware about this firm?

      Ha buds don�t u chat on yahoo or msn? Well if u do then u can add me up and we can catch up on chat... Mailing becomes boring some times...

      my yahoo chat id is : adonis_for_u2000@... & MSN chat id is : rishav2@...

      Well that�s it as of now. U too try too be in touch and yes tell me your full name and where exactly u stayed in Shimla.

      Ciao --Rishav
      no_reply@...> wrote:

      Hi Rishav,
      Thanks for introducing  youself now about me
      Name: Mamta, female , 26. I came to USA to study. I just finished my
      bachelor's in Marketing managment and now working for an
      International company as Market Research analyst. we use to live in
      middle bazar long time ago but then moved to lower bazar so what part
      of middle bazar are you from. Keep in touch. nice to meet people from
      shimla.

      Mamta