1678Re: Shimla - Newsletter Hi Rishav, Manish,Rohit,,Nitin,Tarun , sonu and wonderful people of the group

  • tarun sharma
    Oct 15, 2004
      Hai,
      That was the coolest mail i have seen. One girl
      addressing to each and evry guy point wise...kool.
      Keep up the spirit guys.

      --- m_sarna <no_reply@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Gosh? What up guys! who is this. Please it is not an
      dating sight it
      is an Interacting sight it is good to meet people
      specially when you
      are away from home by your self just get liitle
      exited. because of
      this group i found so many good freinds that not call
      dating?

      Hi Rishav,
      How are you my yahoo chat ID is asangal may be we
      should talk some
      time so how's your job going? nice to know that you
      know my place.
      market is pretty slow over here may be beacuse of
      elections. i cant
      vote wanted to vote for kerry though.

      Hi Manish,
      how are you so what are you doing in Bangkok. I know
      the bhaik you
      are talking about specially upasna it fells so good
      when people talk
      about shimla, sanjauli it's like all of a sudden you
      know so many
      people. keep in touch.

      Hi rohit,
      well come to the group nice to have new people in the
      group. i
      defenatily agree with you about the politics over here
      dont worry
      Kerry will win. Did you see Farenhite 9/11.?

      Hi Nitin,
      Man dont get offended by what i said about gujju's you
      shold be proud
      i was sharing my little experince in USA and also i am
      a punjabi i
      think after Gujrati's punjabis are next. Just kidding!

      Hi Tarun,
      Thanks for your message. It's not only about LB or Auk
      it's when i
      saw the group from shimla just asked anybody from
      there since i am so
      far away from home so got excited looking at the club.
      i miss shimla
      mall, lowe bazar everyhting of shimla Family the most.

      Hi sonu,
      How are you in live in california near LA where are
      you located
      Thanks for your sending the message. I am a Market
      research analyst
      in a international company just got my H1-B done
      graduated lst
      Decemaber from Cal Poly Pomona. So where are you in
      USA and thanks
      for offering help.

      Terms of Service.