1682Re: Shimla - Newsletter Hi everyone

  • prinjar
    Oct 16, 2004
      Rishav!!

      Just as you described the location of your home, exactly where it
      is....I knew exactly who you are. I went to TH with your sister,
      Stuti, right? Last time I was in Shimla, I heard that she's going in
      for CA from some of our other classmates. I'm currently in the U.S.
      and loving it here.
      Well I just recently finished college and currently looking for
      jobs. Anyhow, this is a ton of fun to find out that there are so
      many shimlaites chatting with each other and keeping in touch. Guess
      I'll talk to you later.

      Adios
      Neki
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic