1705Re: Shimla - Newsletter Hello

  • Nitin Chauhan
    Nov 2, 2004
      Hi Arun...
      well if ur concern is just about to know the company overall profile
      then this will be a good start for u, as the Perot system TSI is good
      company to work for also the Comp has its brand name too.

      check the link - http://www.dqindia.com/dqtop20/2004/compdetails.asp?
      artid=59869&rank=30

      all the best!

      Regards
      Nitin

      --- In Shimlahangout@..., pankaj sharma
      <noisee_77@y...> wrote:
      > Hi Arun,
      > I am not sure, but if you are reffering to the same Perrot Systems
      which was HCL-Perrot Systems sometime back then its a nice offer to
      start with. One of my very good friends is working there. If you give
      me the specifics, i can check with him.

      > Thanks.....Pankaj.
      >
      > Pandit Ji <arun_panditji@y...> wrote:
      >

      > hi
      > i m arun sharma .
      > i m in final year ,doing engg
      > i have got a job offer from a software company-perrot system tsi
      ltd i need ur help
      > should i join this company or not
      > bye
      > Arun